Hawthorne Court, Jenkins Street, Birmingham
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- DSS Welcome Accepted
- Over 55 Housing
- Social Rent
Available to rent is this 2 bedroom flat situated on the first floor suitable for someone who requires additional assistance. The property comes with shared cleaning facilities as well as an open, shared garden. This property also has central heating and double glazing. This property is exclusive to those over the age of 55+.
These properties are in close proximity to local supermarket shops as well as other local private shops. It is also within walking distance to transport links such as bus routes which operate and lead into the city centre as well as other parts of Birmingham. Other features of the local area consist of local parks, a Activity and community centre, a post office, a book store and Library
Things You Will Want To Know
- No credit check, admin fees or deposit required
- Full or part accepted
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- A communal garden
- Pets are not permitted on this property.
- Please note that properties are let unfurnished and without white goods
- We are a national housing association and a socially responsible landlord
- These properties are exclusive to those over the age of 55+
- The images used may be of a similar property, and not necessarily the property that is on offer.
- We cannot accept any direct applications where anyone in the household is related to a member of staff, sub contractor or Board Member in the Clarion Housing Group (or has left a position in the last 12 months).
- Applicants will need to meet the eligibility criteria set out in the Clarion Housing Lettings Policy.
- The rental price provided is an average guide which is subject to change. You will be required to make a payment if you sign a tenancy with us to cover the period of time between the tenancy start date and the end of that month. Rent is then charged on a monthly basis.
property listed on MovingSoon.co.uk by Clarion Housing
Please make sure you include a contact number and email address as well as quoting property ID #89490 when submitting your enquiry.
Hawthorne Court, Jenkins Street, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bordesley Station0.6 miles
- Small Heath Station0.6 miles
- Adderley Park Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Clarion Housing Association
Clarion Housing Association is the largest housing association in the country and owns and manages 125,000 homes across over 170 local authorities. 360,000 people call a Clarion home their home. Clarion Housing Association is part of Clarion Housing Group which comprises a charitable foundation, Clarion Futures, and is also one of the country’s leading housebuilders.
Clarion is committed to providing excellent customer service to all its resident
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference movingsoon_89490. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clarion Housing (Lettings), UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.