Crondall Street, London, N1
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 1076 SQFT
- 3 Double Bedrooms
- Fully integrated kitchen with modern white goods
- Hard Wood Flooring
- Double Glazing
- Fantastic Location
This apartment comprises of 3 good size bedrooms, one with en-suite, the other with access to the balcony. The Hallway into the apartment is spacious, ideal for storage. The Living room is open plan with access to the balcony. The kitchen is uniquely designed with fully integrated appliances.
The Residence is a fantastic development located in Hoxton. It is within walking distance from the lively Shoreditch High Street and captures the spirit and excitement of Old Street while retaining its quirky and cool charm.
Rent: £725.00 Per Week
Available: 6th May 2021
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Crondall Street, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hoxton Station0.2 miles
- Old Street Station0.4 miles
- Shoreditch High Street Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Columbia Group
Columbia Rentals Ltd & Mintcove Ltd are part of Columbia Group and has been in existence since 1983 in Shoreditch and continues to trade robustly. The ethos at the heart of this Firm is to provide the best possible customer service in our quest to become London’s most Successful Property Sales & Lettings company. In order to do this, we ensure that professional training such as Continuing Professional Development is at the heart of our team culture.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Flat_16_Pitfield_Street_NEW2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Columbia Group, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.