Bingham Avenue, Poole, BH14
- Beautifully presented throughout
- 3 Double bedrooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Lounge / dining room with log burner
- Period bathroom
- Modern shower room
- Lillput School catchment
- Off Road parking
- Home office/studio
Internally, the property is beautifully presented having been sympathetically modernised throughout, offering bright and spacious accommodation. The original build has been opened up to give the feel of modern open-plan living whilst retaining the character of the individual rooms, making it an ideal entertaining space. Downstairs, there is a large open-plan living area with log burner, dining room, kitchen and sun room. Upstairs the property comprises three double bedrooms and two well-appointed bathrooms. Externally, there is off-road parking and a landscaped rear garden which includes a useful home office/summer house.
Located in one of Lilliput's most prestigious avenues. At the end of the road is a footpath leading to the shores of Poole Harbour. Within easy reach are both Canford Cliffs and Lilliput villages with their array of restaurants, bars, and shops. The house falls within both Lilliput and Baden Powell School catchments. The Blue Flag beaches of Sandbanks and sandy shores of Poole Harbour are less than half a mile away. The Bournemouth Wessex Way is very close and gives direct access to the A31 onto the M27 motorway with London approximately 2 hours' commute by car. Parkstone Station is on South West Train's direct service into London Waterloo taking approximately 2 Hours with Poole and Bournemouth Stations also within easy reach.
Council band F: £2,622.95
Bingham Avenue, Poole, BH14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Parkstone Station1.3 miles
- Branksome Station1.7 miles
- Poole Station2.2 miles
About the agent
My business is built on personal recommendation and client referrals based on my track record as an independent sales, letting and search agent. I provide a friendly customised service, combining in-home consultation with an extensive online presence.
Crucial to the success of my clients' transactions is my flexibility and ability to offer choice - a bespoke service alongside a transparent fee structu
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 19709924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Philippa Sole, Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.