Menston, Monks Cross Drive, Yorkshire, LS29 6BA
- Two bedrooms
- Fully fitted kitchen including stainless steel oven, gas hob and extrcator
- Kitchen/dining room with french doors leading to garden
- Seperate living area
- Master bedroom and well proportioned guest bedroom
- Three peice bathroom suite with tiling around bath
- Gas Central heating with thermostatic radiator valves
- Private rear garen including turf and fencing
- National House Build Council (NHBC) 10 year warranty
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Famous for its picturesque moorland and countryside views, the town of Ilkley is located around 5 miles from Menston, offering fantastic walks for all abilities. Ilkley is also home to one of the largest cycling clubs in the country. Maintaining an active lifestyle is easy at Aireborough Leisure Centre in neighbouring Guiseley, offering a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, climbingwall, and a sports hall. Families are accommodated at St John's View with a range of schools within walking distance. These include Menston Pre School, CherryTree Day Nursery and Menston Primary School, along with St Mary's Menston Catholic Voluntary Academy for ages 11-18. All are within 15-minute walk.
St John's View is ideally situated amongst an impressive road network, providing journeys to Harrogate in 30 minutes and to York an Leeds city centre in around an hour. Those who prefer the train can find Menston Station just under a mile away, with regular services to Ilkey as well as Leeds, where one can change for services to Liverpool Lime Street,
Newcastle, Nottingham, Doncaster and Manchester Victoria.
The A2 home is a two bedroom property thoughtfully designed with both first time buyers and downsizers in mind.
On entrance there is a separate hallway with downstairs w.c with a separate living area in order to relax and unwind. The kitchen/dining room offers the ideal space for day to day living with French doors to the garden and a cotemporary fitted kitchen.
On the first floor, is a family bathroom, master bedroom and a well proportioned guest bedroom with practical storage space.
It Is important from the beginning that you know exactly what your home will cost you. You will be encouraged to purchase the maximum share affordable to you. To help, we have included a worked example based on a 50% share
Open Market Value
Rent payable PCM
Menston, Monks Cross Drive, Yorkshire, LS29 6BA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Menston Station0.6 miles
- Guiseley Station1.4 miles
- Burley-in-Wharfedale Station1.6 miles
About the development
St John's View
- Our vision is for a more equal society where a good home, a good neighbourhood, good health and good prospects are within everyones reach.
- Our shared ownership scheme is designed to get people on the housing ladder.
Connect Housing is a community benefit society providing 3,400 homes across West Yorkshire for a variety of different types of households.
We are a progressive social business with a strong purpose to tackle inequality and create opportunities for fulfilled, healthy lives, starting with a good home in a neighbourly community.
We manage 1,820 general needs properties, 752 housing for older people properties, 244 student properties, 217 supported housing properties, 192 shared owner
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLOT120A2. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connect Housing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.