Harbour Avenue, London, SW10
- Exclusive resident only gymnasium on the ground floor
- 24-hour concierge service
- Gaggenau appliances
- Private residents rooftop garden
- Comfort cooling and under floor heating
- Show Home available to view
- Peaceful location on the River Thames, 10 minutes from Knightsbridge
- Secure basement Parking Available
Tenure: Leasehold, 997 years remaining
Chelsea island has numerous facilities which include an impressive gymnasium with natural light, a large rooftop garden for the residents enjoyment, 24-hour concierge and parking is available by separate negotiation.
Chelsea island is located directly opposite The Chelsea design centre making it only a 10 minute walk to Kings Road.
- quintessentially British style
- 89 classically-proportioned apartments
- sought-after addresse
- landscaped rooftop garden
Harbour Avenue, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.1 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.5 miles
- Parsons Green Station0.8 miles
About the development
- A timeless, elegant, yet effortlessly modern development in the perfect Chelsea location
- 89 classically-proportioned apartments in one of Londons most prominent and sought-after addresses.
We are very proud of the design-led, bespoke approaches we take to each of our schemes. our portfolio includes high-end, boutique developments, mixed-use residential led schemes and large-scale regeneration projects.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference B52. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chelsea Island Developments Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.