Leinster Mews, Barnet
- LOUNGE - 9'11 x 12'2
- BEDROOM 1 - 12'9 x 8'2
- KITCHEN - 8'7 x 5'3
- BEDROOM 2 - 7 x 9'6
- EXCELLENT SCHOOLS
- SET BEHIND GATES
- LONG LEASE
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- CLOSE TO AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
We are proud to offer for sale this two bedroom first floor apartment situated directly off of union street in the heart of High Barnet. The property is contemporary, bright and very well maintained.
Further benefits include double glazed sach windows, boarded loft space, 2 x visitor parking spaces, video entry and alarm system, communal garden. Floor to ceiling bespoke wardrobe. We understand the lease is 109 years with a ground rent of £225 p.a and service charge £922 p.a.
Leinster Mews is set of Union street and is a moments walk from High Barnet's shops, restaurants and transport facilities. The property is also well served with a number of highly regarded local schools for all ages.
BrochuresBrochureLeinster Mews, Barnet
Leinster Mews, Barnet
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Barnet Station0.4 miles
- New Barnet Station1.3 miles
- Hadley Wood Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Andrew Ward Estate Agents was established with the opening of our first office in Potters Bar, March 1988. Since then we have opened a further two offices located at Brookmans Park and Barnet. We are completely independent and therefore have no hidden alliances to any Banks, Building Societies or Insurance companies, as so often is the case with Estate Agents these days.
Those of you with a longer memory may recall the firm ‘Derek Ward and Partners’, who were established in 1960, and at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30454854. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Ward, Barnet. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.