Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
- The lymm show home is now available to view at Priory Gardens, Burscough- book your appointment today!
- Built by Anwyl Homes, a family business celebrating over 90 years of thoughtful homes
- Take a 3D tour of the lymm from the comfort of your own using the video link!
- Superior Specification throughout with top of the range integrated kitchen appliances
- House to sell? No problem - we can help you move here with our Move Simple scheme! Just ask our homes advisor!
- Spacious open plan kitchen/diner with French doors leading to the rear- perfect for entertaining guests.
- HOUSEBUILDER OF THE YEAR 2020
- Downstairs utility room - great for closing the door on the washing.
- Master bedroom with fabulous en-suite and fitted wardrobe.
Modern features abound in this four-bedroom family home.
This spacious, comfortable family home makes good living easy. From the open-plan kitchen/dining area with its elegant French doors leading to the garden, to the homely lounge with views to the front, the lymm is designed to make both busy days more manageable and relaxing moments more enjoyable. An integral garage, utility room and cloak room add a practical touch to this family home.
Upstairs, the four bedrooms are generously proportioned, with even the smallest offering plenty of space for either a resident/guest bedroom or even a home office. The family bathroom is stylish and functional, while the master bedroom's en-suite shower room adds a little luxury.
Like all homes on this development, the lymm boasts an enviable standard specification with a fitted Symphony kitchen complete with your choice of worktop and cupboard units, a 5-ring gas hob, cooker hood, double oven and integrated fridge freezer. Downlights also come as standard to the kitchen area as well as the bathroom and en-suite. Your choice of floor tiling or karndean is also standard to the bathroom and en-suite as well as half height wall tiling in the bathroom.
Feature high ceilings, wardrobes to bedroom 1, an outside tap and 1.8m fencing are just a few more of the other standard specification items that make the lymm a wonderful example of Anwyl's collection of thoughtful homes.
Priory Gardens is a high-quality residential development in the popular West Lancashire town of Burscough. Comprising 267 three and four-bedroom homes, the development is the perfect location for a wide range of buyers, from growing families who need more living space to those who want to downsize while still enjoying plenty of comfort.
Anwyl's reputation for excellence is in evidence throughout the development, with superb design and workmanship proving an attractive combination. The bespoke wooden features in each home - made in our own specialist joinery workshop - give the properties a real sense of character, while the tree-lined boulevards across the development also add to the appeal.
Burscough itself is a small, thriving town just a couple of miles north of Ormskirk, and within easy travelling distance of other local commercial centres, major cities, coastal resorts and rural beauty spots. Being situated about halfway between Liverpool and Preston, commuters will appreciate Burscough's excellent transport connections. Both cities are around 16 miles away - Liverpool to the south and Preston to the north - and can be reached via the A59 which runs close to Priory Gardens.
Our Move Simple scheme can help sell your current home before moving into your brand new Anwyl home. We will help you sell your home and even pay your estate agency fees*!
There are three easy steps to moving simple...
1. Choose your beautiful Anwyl home...
2. Leave us to sell your current property. We will help with the valuation and then work with a respected estate agent so you can sell up quickly (and don't worry, we pay the fees too!*)
3. Once we have sold your current property, you can secure and reserve your dream Anwyl home with an easy-to-pay reservation fee.
If you are interested in our Move Simple scheme please contact our homes advisor to find out which properties are available
*T&Cs apply. Fees are capped at £3500.
BrochuresSite planThe lymm
Liverpool Road South, Burscough, L40
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burscough Junction Station0.3 miles
- Burscough Bridge Station0.7 miles
- New Lane Station1.4 miles
About the development
Priory Gardens at Yew Tree Park
- Priory Gardens is a high-quality residential development
- In the popular West Lancashire town of Burscough
- Comprising 267 three and four-bedroom homes
- Perfect location for a wide range of buyers
- Burscough itself is a small, thriving town
- Easy travelling distance of other local commercial centres
Welcome to Anwyl
Anwyl has been building homes in North Wales and the North West for over 90 years. During this time, we have developed a thoughtful approach to creating high quality properties, accumulating a wealth of knowledge and experience of our locality. We understand what people want and what they expect when looking for a new home, and we are able to satisfy those requirements by delivering outstanding properties with a personal touch. Each Anwyl location is specifically
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 96_81_lymm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anwyl Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.