Delamere Road, Norley, Frodsham
- PARK HOME 2 BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR UP TO 3 CARS
- SITUATED ON A GENEROUS PLOT
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM & SEPARATE DINING ROOME
Hall - 'L' shaped. Radiator. Cloakroom with WC. Wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled walls and floor. Double glazed window.
Living Room - 6.55m x 3.33m (21'6" x 10'11") - Electric fire and surround. Two radiators. Double glazed windows to two elevations. Vaulted ceiling.
Dining Room - 3.28m x 2.11m (10'9" x 6'11") - Radiator. Double glazed window. Sky light. Double doors to living room.
Kitchen - 3.15m x 2.90m (10'4" x 9'6") - Well fitted with quality units comprising base units and wall cupboards with work tops. Four ring gas hob. Splash back. Cooker hob. Electric oven. Built-in appliances:- Dishwasher. Washing machine. Fridge. Freezer. Baxi mains gas central heating boiler. Radiator. Tiled floor. Sky light. Double glazed external door.
Bedroom 1 - 3.30m x 2.77m(max) (10'10" x 9'1"(max)) - Radiator. Double glazed window. Built-in cupboard with radiator. Built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 2 - 3.15m x 2.51m (10'4" x 8'3") - Radiator. Built-in cupboard. Double glazed window.
Bathroom - 3.15m x 1.68m (10'4" x 5'6") - Comprising :- Bath. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. WC. Tiled walls and floor. Radiator. Double glazed window.
External - Generous size plot with off road parking for up to three cars. Lawned area to front. Flagging and lawn to side. Ramp to front entrance. Flagging to rear.
Note - Pitch Fee - £162.63 per month paid on 1st of each month. Next review date Febuary 2022
Property age - 5 years
Size - 36' x 22'3"
Make - Tingdene
Model - Barnwell
Mains gas, water, electricity
Approximately 5 years manufacturers warranty left
BrochuresBrochureDelamere Road, Norley, Frodsham
Delamere Road, Norley, Frodsham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Delamere Station1.0 miles
- Mouldsworth Station2.8 miles
- Cuddington Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We are independent estate agents specialising in residential property. Ian Tickle is a Fellow of the National Association of Estate Agents with over 20 years experience in the business. We pride ourselves on the fact that the name above the door is the name of the owner. As far as experience is concerned nobody knows the property market place in the areas covered by our office better. Viz:- FRODSHAM, HELSBY, KINGSLEY, NORLEY, MANLEY, MOULDSWORTH, ASHTON HAYES, CROWTON, DELAMERE, SUTTON W
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30455301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ian J Tickle, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.