West Tower City Centre L3
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Luxury Penthouse
- Three Large Double Bedrooms
- En suite to Master bedroom
- 36th Floor Apartment
- Fully Furnished to a High Standard
- Secure Allocated Parking Included
- Large Balcony With Stunning Views of the Waterfront
BrochuresBrochure:NEW A4 P...
West Tower City Centre L3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moorfields Station0.3 miles
- James Street Station0.4 miles
- Liverpool Central Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With a reputation for local knowledge, integrity and a forward thinking approach, Andrew Louis have successfully been selling and letting homes since 1989. We are now one of the largest, most innovative and respected independent property agents in our region.
You're in safe hands
We are Voluntary members of NALS (National Approved Letting Scheme), TDS (The Dispute Service) and TPO (The Property Ombudsman for Lettings & Sales) and Safe Agent Fully Endo
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P2615033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Louis, Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.