Colmore Drive, Manchester
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Private driveway
- Secure-By-Design windows and doors
- Security alarm system
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Fridge freezer
- Washing/drying machine
- Oven and hob
- Patio area in the private back garden
- Light caramel carpet up the stairs and in the bedrooms
The Ellesmere has it all. On the ground floor, there’s the spacious living room, and a contemporary open-plan kitchen and dining room with fantastic skylights, making this space ideal for entertaining or enjoying family time. Adding to the plentiful natural light, the French windows lead out into the private garden where you can get your friends round for al fresco dining and outdoor entertaining.
The downstairs WC is just off the hallway, then the stairs lead you up to the master bedroom, a double bedroom and single bedroom, and family sized bathroom. There’s both upstairs and downstairs storage space too. This stunning energy-efficient home has beautiful flooring throughout and fitted alarm systems for your peace of mind. Great looking and thoroughly welcoming, everything in the Ellesmere has been designed and built to high standards.
Whilst this property is a new build property, it has been previously let. All properties are maintained and inspected once a tenant has moved out in order to keep the property to a high standard.
Images are demonstrative of this property type. The images are therefore not plot or site specific and spec may vary slightly. Properties are let unfurnished.
We appreciate how important your furry companions are to you, that’s why we have allocated a pet allowance per site, helping your pets to feel right at home too. All pets need to be applied for in advance using the Pet Application Form. Submitting an application form does not guarantee pet acceptance. We reserve the right to refuse any pets at any time. For more details please see our full Pet Policy.
Available 21st May 2021
BrochuresColmore Drive, Manchester
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Colmore Drive, Manchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moston Station1.1 miles
- Dean Lane Station1.8 miles
- Failsworth Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Welcome to an independently-run, independently-minded estate and lettings agency.
Ascend was founded on the belief that estate agents could do a lot better.
We'd been working in the industry for a long time and were frustrated that most agencies were just so
ordinary. Like their houses, these places were in need of a new lick of paint. Bit of rising damp in the basement too.
So we decided to build our own home.
This new home wasn't made of sticks or s
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30455658. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ascend, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.