6 Enys Road, Upperton
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- 1 Bed
- 1 Reception
- 1 Bathroom
- Washing Machine
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC graph
6 Enys Road, Upperton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Eastbourne Station0.3 miles
- Hampden Park Station1.4 miles
- Polegate Station3.6 miles
About the agent
McGregor Sales & Lettings is an independent property agency concentrating solely on the sales & lettings of prime residential property in Meads and surrounding areas.
McGregor Sales & Lettings bring together knowledge and understanding of the sales & lettings market in one of the county's most desirable locations, perched on the edge of the English Channel and the South Downs National Park. With a wealth of professional experience Managing offices in Central London, Brighton and Eastbou
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 200. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McGregor Sales and Lettings, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.