Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
- Spacious kitchen and dining area with doors out to the rear south-facing garden
- Large separate living room with large feature bay window
- Master Bedroom with stylish en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Three further bedrooms
- Wifi programmable heating and Sky Q wireless technology
- Close to fantastic shops and leisure facilities in nearby Crawley and Horsham
- Excellent location for travel and schools
- 10 year NHBC warranty
- 2 years dedicated customer care
The Warnham is an ideal family home for those looking to move into the scenic heart of West Sussex. Located in Pease Pottage, the area enjoys superb travel links to London and Brighton, as well as good schools and a vibrant local community.
Finished to a high-quality specification, The Warnham offers a fantastic family home. The open plan kitchen/dining room opens out onto the rear south facing garden through modern bi-fold doors, creating the perfect space for entertaining friends and family.
The separate spacious family living room enjoys natural lighting from the feature bay window. This versatile space is designed with family-living in mind with one of multiple satellite TV points, WiFi controlled heating, luxurious carpeting and a durable contemporary finish.
Internal photography is our Thakeham Showhome at Woodgate
Covid-19 update 05/01/21
Following the latest Government announcement our Marketing Suites and Showhomes will remain open as normal, book your appointment today.
If you would prefer to view our Showhomes from the comfort of your own home, you can contact our sales team and arrange a virtual tour.
Our Marketing Suite and Showhome is open daily from 10am to 5pm
If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Our sales team are still here and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Kitchen 3.97 x 2.75m (13'0" x 9'0")
Dining Area 3.50 x 3.00m (11'6" x 9'10")
Living Room 5.75 x 4.34m (19'0" x 14'3")
Master Bedroom 3.40 x 3.04m (11'2'' x 9'11'')
Bedroom 2 2.90 x 2.54m (9'6'' x 8'4'')
Bedroom 3 3.15 x 2.51m (10'4'' x 8'3'')
Bedroom 4 3.60 x 2.09m (11'10'' x 6'10'')
Change your life. Not your lifestyle.
Families looking to enjoy the many benefits of connected living need look no further than The Warnham. This contemporary new home is designed for modern family life and enjoys exceptional travel links towards London and the South Coast, as well as great schools and a friendly local community.
Woodgate is a contemporary village that fosters a sense of community for all its residents. Based near Pease Pottage, Woodgate offers you a slice of village life whilst staying connected with excellent transport links to both London and the south coast.
Woodgate enjoys all the amenities surrounding Pease Pottage. Just half an hour from Brighton, and with excellent transport links, be it road or rail, to London or Gatwick Airport, Pease Pottage is the ideal place to connect you with the best Sussex and Surrey has to offer.
The Thakeham Difference
We build homes we are proud to put our name to - and that you'll be proud to live in. The use of space, the choice of appliances and fixtures - you can see and feel the quality behind every part of our homes. A Thakeham home is ready for you from the moment you first open the front door. Innovative designs combined with an inclusive specification.
BrochuresWoodgate BrochureThe Warnham
Parish Lane, Pease Pottage, RH10 5NY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crawley Station2.1 miles
- Balcombe Station2.5 miles
- Three Bridges Station2.5 miles
About the development
Woodgate at Pease Pottage
- A collection of 1, 2, 3 and 4 contemporary new homes
- Blending the best of country, coast and city
- Get in touch to hear more about new homes at Woodgate
- Call 01293 225 616 for more information
- Marketing Suite open daily from 10am to 5pm
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference THK_Warnham_313. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woodgate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.