Ismay Road, Chaddesden
- ATTRACTIVE BAY FRONTED FAMILY HOME
- TWO/THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- THREE/FOUR BEDROOMS
- EPC RATING D
- FITTED KITCHEN, CONSERVATORY
- MODERN BATHROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR TWO/THREE VEHICLES
- PLEASANT ESTABLISHED REAR GARDEN
- NO THROUGH ROAD LOCATION
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
The accommodation is supplemented by gas fired central heating, UPVC double glazing and in brief comprises:- reception hallway, attractive bay fronted lounge with feature multi-fuel fire with floating mantle over, separate dining room, again having a cast iron fireplace with an open fire inset and double glazed patio doors provide access to a good size conservatory with French door providing access to the rear garden. There is a good size fitted kitchen integrated appliances. There is a ground floor optional fourth bedroom/reception room. To the first floor the landing leads to three bedrooms (two double) and modern bathroom with a three piece suite. Outside, a driveway provides off road parking for two/three vehicles to the front elevation. To the rear there is a pleasant, enclosed and established rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect and having a summerhouse/garden shed.
Ismay Road is a 'no through road' location just off Chaddesden Lane which is well situated for Chaddesden Park, shops, schools and transport links together with easy access for Derby City Centre and further road links.
Attractive Bay Fronted Lounge
13' 6'' x 12' 5'' (4.11m x 3.78m)
Formal Dining Room
12' 6'' x 12' 1'' (3.81m x 3.68m)
10' 9'' x 10' 3'' (3.27m x 3.12m)
15' 6'' x 9' 4'' (4.72m x 2.84m)
Optional Fourth Bedroom/Reception Room
13' 9'' x 7' 6'' (4.19m x 2.28m)
First Floor Landing
Double Bedroom One
14' 0'' x 12' 6'' (4.26m x 3.81m)
Double Bedroom Two
11' 10'' x 10' 5'' (3.60m x 3.17m)
8' 1'' x 6' 4'' (2.46m x 1.93m)
8' 2'' x 7' 2'' (2.49m x 2.18m)
There is the benefit of off road parking for two/three vehicles to the front elevation.
There is a pleasant, enclosed and established rear garden that enjoys a sunny aspect and which benefits from a paved patio area, shaped lawned area and pond. At the head of the garden is a good size summerhouse/garden shed.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Ismay Road, Chaddesden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Station1.4 miles
- Spondon Station1.5 miles
- Peartree Station2.5 miles
About the agent
The Chaddesden branch of Derby's top selling estate agency is here to serve buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants in Chaddesden, Oakwood, Spondon, Breadsall Hilltop, Derwent Heights, West Hallam, Smalley and the surrounding areas.
Simply put, we're here to create moving experiences...
Our network of computer linked branches strategically located throughout key Derby suburbs has seen us rise to the top of the Derby property m
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10526707. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hannells Estate Agents, Chaddesden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.