Battle Road, TN21
- PP Granted for a stylish Contemporary Barn Conversion of a Concrete Atcost Barn
- Set within 1.5 acres of currently grazed land
- A further 3 bay barn used for animal shelter
- Quiet countryside location
- Within a small hamlet of both commercial and residential properties
- Further land available to buyer of approximately 10 acres at Guide Price £120,000
- A wonderful opportunity of renovating this concrete 'Atcost' Barn into a charming home
- EMAIL TO CONFIRM INTEREST
All plans have been approved by Rother District Council. These can be downloaded from the Rother District Council Planning Portal using reference RR/2020/1407/P
Battle Road, TN21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Robertsbridge Station4.2 miles
- Etchingham Station4.9 miles
- Stonegate Station5.1 miles
About the agent
GTA Estates - Hawkhurst Branch is located near Royal Tunbridge Wells in the village of Hawkhurst and operate throughout the Weald of Kent. We are a forward thinking fresh Property Agent, with over 25 years experience in acquiring and selling both commercial and residential property. Our team in GTA Hawkhurst are pleased to offer our bespoke service to clients across the Weald whether you are buying or selling, our dedicated approach to service excellence will ensure that you are looked after
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference GTA0320212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by GTA Property Agents, Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.