Kingsland Road, London E8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Close to Transport and Local Shops
- Double Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Neutral Decor
- Entry Intercom
- High Ceilings and Good NaturalLight
- Wooden Flooring Throughout
- Private Garden/Decked
Comprising of one double bedroom, positioned to the front of the property, a family bathroom with shower over bath, good sized lounge which leads into the fitted kitchen with washer dryer and fridge freezer. The garden is accessed via the kitchen, down a wooden staircase to the decked, low maintenance garden.
Further benefits include its location to amenities and transport, wooden flooring throughout, gas central heating and intercom entry system.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Contact the Lettings Team to arrange an appointment to view this property.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Kingsland Road, London E8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dalston Junction Station0.2 miles
- Haggerston Station0.3 miles
- Dalston Kingsland Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Ginger Lettings was formed to offer both landlords and tenants a professional, sympathetic service. For landlords, we wanted to create an environment where they could feel completely confident in leaving us to manage their major asset, and for tenants we have striven to provide a fair, even-handed approach to helping you find your own home.
Ginger Lettings already has a significant portfolio of properties which it manages on behalf of our clients. We have arranged links with carefully
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference FBKINGS03042021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ginger Lettings, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.