New Road, Bromsgrove, B60
Guardian Court comprises of 16 apartments. This second floor apartment is located in this popular retirement complex on New Road, within a short distance of Bromsgrove Town Centre, having the benefit of a pleasant communal lounge and gardens. All communal facilities are catered for in the service charge, to include all communal heating, lighting, water, buildings maintenance, insurance and cleaning of communal areas.
* Entrance hallway having generous walk in storage cupboard with shelving
* Lounge/diner with dual aspect windows
* Kitchen with cream shaker style cupboards, solid wood worktops, electric oven & hob with extractor and integrated fridge/freezer
* Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
* Shower room with large shower cubicle, white contemporary suite with basin, vanity storage and heated towel rail
* Use of communal laundry room, allocated on a rota basis
TENURE - the agent understands the property is Leasehold. We are advised that the tenure is 99 years from 1988. The Vendor has advised the Agent that the annual service charge is £2,070.48 which includes the ground rent.
New Road, Bromsgrove, B60
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bromsgrove Station0.8 miles
- Barnt Green Station3.4 miles
- Alvechurch Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Multi-award winning Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employe
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO210057. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bromsgrove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.