Puttenham Court, Puttenham, Tring, HP23
- THREE/ FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- LARGE REAR GARDEN
- UNINTERUPTED VIEWS
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- DOUBLE ASPECT LIVING ROOM
- PRIVATE DEVELOPMENT
- VAULTED BEDROOM CEILING
- A Viewing Comes Highly Recommended
The property comprises: entrance hallway, kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, dining room (which could be used as an additional fourth bedroom), double-aspect formal-living room, downstairs WC.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms (two with en-suite shower rooms) and a family bathroom. Outside there is parking for two cars and further parking or storage in the integral garage.
There is also a very large rear garden with uninterrupted views over British countryside.
Puttenham is a small village on the outskirts of Tring, recorded in the Domesday book as 'Puteham'. Until 1964 Puttenham was its own Civil Parish, until it merged with Tring Rural Parish. Puttenham is also one of only 51 villages across England and Wales known as 'Thankful Villages', for not losing a single serviceman in World War 1 (1914 - 1918). With a wealth of History, Puttenham could be considered a very traditional English Village in appearance and history, making this location ideal for buyers yearning for village life. Dog walkers will be especially impressed with the endless trails available to them. Having listened to our vendors personal accounts from the 2020 Spring Lockdown, they have made it clear they felt very fortunate to have been able to experience this property to its fullest during such trying times.
Puttenham Court, Puttenham, Tring, HP23
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cheddington Station4.6 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station4.0 miles
- Tring Station3.0 miles
About the agent
We're Castles, an independent estate agency that has been operating in the areas of Hemel Hempstead, Boxmoor and Berkhamsted for 30 years. Over the years, we've built up our reputation for providing a service that prioritises our customers.
Castles is the product of evolution. We have developed and refined ourselves, year by year, and have focused on cultivating the very best client experience we possibly can. We began our journey in 1990, in a very different landscape to now, and have
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS200164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castles, Berkhamsted. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.