30 Princess Street, M1 4DA
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Penthouse Apartment
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Master Bathroom & En-suite
- Fully Furnished
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Washer Dryer & Dishwasher Installed
- Would suit Professionals and Students
- Sun Terrace
- Parking available at an extra cost per month
PLEASE DO NOT ENQUIRE IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR AUGUST/SEPTEMBER AS THE PROPERTY IS ***AVAILABLE NOW***
*VIDEO TOUR LINK ATTACHED*
**FACE TO FACE VIEWINGS AVAILABLE**
Stunning Penthouse Duplex apartment in the heart of Manchester City Centre with access to a secluded sun terrace
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has an abundance of character with its original beams and provides an amazingly level of space in the upper kitchen, dining and lounge areas and 3 double bedrooms with ample space and storage.
With a completely refurbished and stylish Ensuite and family bathroom, this property would be the ideal base for any family or professionals wanting to embrace City Centre living at its best
Council Tax Band E
Energy Performance Level E
Utility bills are NOT included
*Secure parking available approx 7 minutes away may be available at an extra monthly charge*
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
30 Princess Street, M1 4DA
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- St Peters Square Tram Stop0.1 miles
- Mosley Street Tram Stop0.2 miles
- Piccadilly Gardens Tram Stop0.2 miles
About the agent
Living in the city centre offers a life style which is appealing to a growing population. A lifestyle where you are within walking distance of work, shopping and leisure facilities to suit all tastes. The quality of living accommodation managed by Manlets reflects the lifestyle expected by the new generation of city dweller. We have a range of accommodation in all main city centre developments from the ultra modern loftstyle apartments to the all in one studio for the single person.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30457748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manlets, Manchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.