Stewarton, KA3 5LG
- Boutique bathroom with contemporary sanitaryware, full height tiling and double ended bath. Soak in style
- Design-led home filled with space and light, with top of the range specification
- Raised ceiling heights and raised profile skirting that gives a modern and airy feel to the home
- 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Flexible design-led living spaces
- Exclusive kitchen designs in a range of contrasting colours
- Bi-fold doors opening from living area to rear garden
- Integrated appliances inc. fridge freezer, microwave, oven, hob and extractor
- Benefits from separate utility room
Reserve Plot 75, The Tambrook at Draffen Park today.
The Tambrook is a spacious 4 bedroom detached home with integral garage.Â
This home benefits from a separate living space at the front of the property leading to a large open-plan kitchen and dining space, complemented by a large set of bi-folding doors stretching across the whole rear of the home bringing the outside in and perfect for entertaining.
The designer kitchen comes complete with integrated appliances including microwave, oven, hob and fridge freezer.Â In addition downstairs you'll find a utility room and a large WC, featuring contemporary full-height tiling.
Upstairs, the master bedroom benefits from a large en-suite shower room, featuring contemporary full-height tiling. A family bathroom, with full-height tiling and white sanitaryware, serves a further two double bedrooms and a generous single bedroom. On the landing is a storage cupboard.
Stewarton, KA3 5LG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stewarton Station0.6 miles
- Dunlop Station2.7 miles
- Kilmaurs Station2.9 miles
About the development
Avant Homes has created a new standard for new build homes. One which comes with more of what you really want, all included in the price. And more of what you won’t find, anywhere else.
The result is anything but ordinary. Inspired by the needs of our customers, each Avant home blends function and form in a simply stunning combination.
Constantly examining and reexamining the way we do things, our unique approach will continue to direct the way we build homes, well into the future
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_75. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Scotland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.