Beaumont Park, Littlehampton
- 3 BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW
- SEPRATE MODERN KITCHEN
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDEN
- NO CHAIN
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
Located on the Rustington / Littlehampton boarders and within walking distance of Rustington centre offering a range of local amenities.
Entrance Hall -
Ground Floor Wc -
Lounge - 4.47m x 2.97m (14'7" x 9'8") -
Dining Room - 3.91m x 2.59m (12'9" x 8'5") -
Kitchen - 3.91 x 2.59 m (12'9" x 8'5" m) -
Conservatory - 2.29 x 1.96 (7'6" x 6'5") -
Bedroom One - 4.22m x 3.18m (13'10" x 10'5") -
Bedroom Two - 3.63m x 2.57m (11'10" x 8'5") -
Bedroom Three - 2.51m x 2.06m (8'2" x 6'9") -
Bathroom - 1.83 x 1.68m (6'0" x 5'6") -
BrochuresBrochureBeaumont Park, Littlehampton
Beaumont Park, Littlehampton
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Littlehampton Station1.1 miles
- Angmering Station1.5 miles
- Ford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Selling a property in Lancing, or renting a property in Lancing? Either way Middleton estates believe service is everything. Moving house doesn’t have to be stressful, you just need to have the right team behind you. Our property experts will communicate professionally and effectively throughout the process ensuring a successful move for all parties.
Our network of 3 branches across Shoreham, Lancing & Steyning Middleton estates offer unrivalled marketing for our clients ensuring that,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30458560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Middleton Estates, Lancing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.