Tibbott Walk, Bristol, BS14
- Let type:
- Long term
- Top floor purpose built flat
- Two double bedrooms
- Open planned Lounge/Kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Vaulted ceiling
- UPVC double glazing
- Gated Parking
This lovely modern purpose built top floor flat has been finished to a very high standard and briefly comprises of the following features and benefits .
The accommodation has a spacious feel due to the vaulted ceilings and comprises of two double bedrooms, open plan living area with modern fitted kitchen and modern bathroom. The property also benefits from electric gated secure allocated parking, UPVC double glazing and electric central heating.
In addition the property is located in a quite cul-de-sac location which is located close to local transport links and cycle paths.
Applictaion which include pets will not be considered.
Tibbott Walk, Bristol, BS14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bedminster Station2.5 miles
- Keynsham Station2.6 miles
- Parson Street Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the
experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need
under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest
strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference StSilas16. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Murrays Residential Lettings, Brislington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.