- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- ZERO DEPOSIT OPTION AVAILABLE
- Semi Detached House
- Gas Central Heating
A well maintained, modern three bedroom family home situated in Hillingdon's popular Oak Farm area, close to highly regarded local schools, shops and transport links.
This wonderful three bedroom semi-detached family home has been modernized and comprises a stylish kitchen, lounge, dining room, ground floor WC, first floor bathroom, garage, front driveway providing off-street parking and a spacious private rear garden.Situated in Hillingdon's popular Oak Farm area, this property is close to highly regarded local schools, shops and transport links. Call us now to view on !
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hillingdon Station0.5 miles
- Ickenham Station1.0 miles
- Uxbridge Station1.4 miles
About the agent
Here at haart Greenford Lettings, we are on a mission to get you moved. We have unique technology that gets your home hundreds more clicks, agents who listen and will negotiate hard on your behalf and you don't pay us a penny until we succeed.
Big Benefits. Being the UK's largest independent estate agent, our size allows us to invest in the people and technology to get you moved, smarter.
No Sale, No Fee. We don't think you should pay a penny to someone to sel
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 0665_HRT066502160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haart, Greenford - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.