Oaklands Way, SO45
- Sought After Location
- Recently Refitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
Oaklands Way is positioned within an established residential area of Dibden Purlieu which is just a short distance from The New Forest National Park and local beaches. Nearby local amenities include Noadswood/Orchard Schools (within walking distance), Applemore College and recreation centre, Dibden Golf Course and Tesco superstore. Both Dibden Purlieu and Hythe villages are also within easy reach and offer a variety of further amenities including local shops, bars and restaurants as well as bus and ferry links to other surrounding areas.
Hardwood front door opening into tiled hallway and providing access to kitchen and living room.
Modern and light with high gloss white units and complimentary black work surface with tiled splash-backs. Ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor and space for white goods.
A bright and airy room benefiting from a bay window with vertical blinds. Stairs to first floor with built in storage underneath.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Providing access to all first floor accommodation and loft hatch.
A double bedroom with a built in cupboard that houses combi-boiler. Window to side.
Single bedroom. Window to side.
Modern suite fitted with a panelled bath with shower over, WC, hand basin, shaving socket and handy shelving. Tiled throughout with a screen window to front.
OUTSIDE OF THE PROPERTY
The front is mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the front door. Allocated off road parking is provided.
This property is currently in tax band 'B'.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Oaklands Way, SO45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southampton Central Station3.5 miles
- Beaulieu Road Station3.5 miles
- Woolston Station3.6 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 25OW. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by M.M Sales, Hythe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.