Chantry Avenue, Bideford
- 2 Bedrooms
- Lounge with Bay Window
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Rear Garden with Raised Decking & Useful Outbuilding
- Residents On Road Permit Parking
- Walking Distance of the Town Centre, Victoria Park & St Mary`s School
The property has been considerably improved by the current owner, having the benefit of gas fired central heating & uPVC double glazing whilst the stylish interior is finished to a high standard.
On the ground floor, the spacious hall opens into the large kitchen/dining room boasting a good selection of modern cupboards & drawers adjoining wood effect work surfaces with contemporary metro tile splash back. Meanwhile the comfortable lounge overlooks the front garden and features a large bay window & boarded fireplace.
Two good sized first floor bedrooms overlook the front & rear of the property respectively; bedroom 1 overlooking the front with bay window and extensive fitted wardrobes. The modern bathroom features a white suite including shower bath with curved side screen and useful fitted storage shelving.
A useful utility room adjoins the rear of the property together with a raised timber deck with balustrade. Steps lead onto the garden which is laid to lawn with small vegetable patch, timber shed and outbuilding with power connected, lending itself to a numerous potential uses from a home office, small gym, craft room & garden room.
Residents of Chantry Avenue benefit from on road permit parking, with each property entitled to two per household at a cost of £30 each, available from Devon County Council.
Services: All mains services are connected
Energy Performance Certificate: TBC
Council Tax: BAND B (£1,565.43 per annum)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Chantry Avenue, Bideford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Barnstaple Station7.1 miles
About the agent
Established in 2003, Regency Estate Agents specialise in using modern marketing techniques, whilst maintaining a traditional & personal service.
We pride ourselves on the many recommended and returning clients and our proactive approach is underpinned by a wealth of experience in the property industry. With extended opening hours and our negotiators available 7 days a week, we ensure we never miss an opportunity, whether that be buying or selling a property.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2388_REGY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.