Church Street, Mountain Ash
- Attractively presented throughout
- Double Glazing
- Fitted Bathroom
- Two Double Bedrooms
Entered via a UPVc composite door the entrance hall has newly fitted carpet, radiator access to lounge and staircase.
The spacious lounge has newly fitted carpets, large UPVc double glazed window, radiator and access to the kitchen/diner
This sleek modern kitchen has tiled flooring, tiled splash-back, ample storage in cupboards and draws, space for white goods, induction hob with extractor fan, under stair storage and access to the rear garden.
The dining area has space for table and chairs
The master bedroom has newly fitted carpets, radiator and large UPVc double glazed window to front.
The second bedroom has newly fitted carpets, UPVc double glazed window to front and radiator.
The newly fitted bathroom suite has low level WC, tiled flooring, hand sink base unit with storage, large bath with over head and hand held shower, UPVc window and houses the combination boiler.
The rear garden has lower patio and steps leading to a spacious laid to lawn area with great potential
Church Street, Mountain Ash
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Penrhiwceiber Station0.2 miles
- Mountain Ash Station0.9 miles
- Merthyr Vale Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Why use Watkins?
With over 30 years experience in High Street and Online Estate Agency Nathan and David's philosophy is to 'bridge the gap' between these two most popular ways of selling property in the UK today. We know there isn't a one size fits all solution so have decided to offer an alternative hybrid option to our clients with a choice of packages to hopefully suit all requirements.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RS0063. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watkins Estate Agents, Hengoed. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.