Reynolds Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
- SUPERB DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- HEART OF BEACONSFIELD NEW TOWN
- SEVEN BEDROOMS
- SUPERB MASTER BEDROOM SUITE
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/BREAKFAST FAMILY ROOM
- SITTING ROOM
- DINING ROOM
- LANDSCAPED GARDENS
A superbly presented detached residence,
constructed in the 1980's and offering wellproportioned accommodation throughout which has been completely upgraded and refurbished by the current owners. Offers excellent potential for home working, situated on Reynolds Road, in the heart of Beaconsfield New Town, the property enjoys easy and convenient access for the New Town and train station.
The entrance hall, with marble flooring and
elegant staircase, provides access to all of the
principle rooms of the property. The highlight
is the Kitchen/Breakfast Family Room, with
orangery adjoining and with handmade kitchen
units and integrated appliances. An added benefit
of this fantastic family area is the interlinking to
the covered terrace and gardens. There are three
further reception rooms; the Sitting Room, Dining
Room and separate Study.
There are seven bedrooms in total; the Master
Bedroom suite comprising dressing room, en suite Bathroom with copper rolltop bath and shower. A guest bedroom with en suite Bathroom, Bedroom 3 currently used as a Study with two further top floor Bedrooms, serviced by a bathroom.
In addition, there are two Bedrooms served by a separate access, both of good size and serviced by a family bathroom. This self-contained space completes the excellent accommodation on offer at Plumtree House.
Outside, to the front of the property there is a
resin bond driveway, providing ample parking
and leading to the double garage. Outside, the
rear garden is enclosed on all sides and has been
completely landscaped, mainly laid to lawn, with
a large sun terrace, patio and bbq area.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Reynolds Road, Beaconsfield, HP9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beaconsfield Station0.3 miles
- Seer Green Station1.9 miles
- Bourne End Station3.6 miles
About the agent
The Premium Estate Agency in South Buckinghamshire. Whether you are looking at buying, selling or renting let us help you 'make your next move'. We have sold 100's of homes in the last 2 years through our unique approach to individual customer service and unprecedented local knowledge.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVN180198. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bovingdons, Beaconsfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.