Langham Road, London, N15
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NEWLY REFURBISHED
- QUITE RESIDENTIAL STREET
- ALL KITCHEN APPLIANCES INSTALLED
- ON STREET PARKING
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRANSPORT LINKS
The living room can be used as a main or additional bedroom.
The kitchen is integrated with modern appliances, including a brand cooker/oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine.
This highly sought after property consists of carpet flooring throughout, gas central heating and double glazed windows. Bathroom includes a bath and hand basin.
Langham Road, London, N15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnpike Lane Station0.3 miles
- Hornsey Station0.7 miles
- Harringay Green Lanes Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Housing lies at the heart of our business. With regional operations based in the communities in which we operate, Sanctuary manages homes across England and Scotland, providing general rented, sheltered and home ownership accommodation.
Sanctuary’s regional operations are responsible for focusing on a particular area of the country. This means we can provide a service to our residents and business partners that is local to them, from local people that have the knowledge and expertise to
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101010106110000212. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sanctuary Housing, Sanctuary Housing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.