Plover Road, Essendine, Stamford
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Rutland Village Location
- Recently Replaced Kitchen
- Landscaped Garden
- Driveway Parking for Two Vehicles
- Fast Gigaclear Broadband
- Excellent Presentation
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Exceptionally well-presented three bedroom semi-detached family home located in the Rutland village of Essendine. The property benefits from a recently replaced kitchen, landscaped garden and off-road parking.
This lovely home sits in a tucked away position and offers spacious accommodation which briefly comprises of an entrance hall with cloakroom off, living room to the rear with patio doors into the garden and recently replaced kitchen fitted in a shaker style offering space for a breakfast table and side access to the rear garden. To the first floor is a central landing connecting three bedrooms, two double and one single, the largest with fitted wardrobes. The family bathroom completes the first floor, which consists of basin, toilet, bath and shower over. Outside there are landscaped gardens to the rear as well as driveway parking to accommodate two vehicles to the front.
The property is offered for sale with no onward chain.
Kitchen Dining Room 7' 10" x 13' 1" ( 2.39m x 3.99m )
Living Room 15' 1" x 11' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.40m )
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 15' 1" ( 2.59m x 4.60m )
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 9' 2" ( 2.59m x 2.79m )
Bedroom Three 6' 6" x 8' 6" ( 1.98m x 2.59m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Plover Road, Essendine, Stamford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station4.0 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Knight Partnership office in Stamford
Knight Partnership estate agents were established in Stamford in 1991. Over the past 27 years we have garnered a reputation for offering our customer’s clear professional advice and a superb level of service. Find out how Knight Partnership can get you moving.
Your local Knight Partnership team in Stamford
With an experienced team at hand, Knight Partnership estate agents pride themselves on their unrivalled local knowl
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD102852. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.