The Spinney, Bulcote, Nottingham, NG14 5GX
- A Wonderful Detached Family Home In A Highly Regarded & Sought-After Location
- Offered For Sale For The First Time Since The Vendor Acquired The Property Over 40 Years Ago
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location Close To Riverside & Country Walks
- In Catchment Of Primary & Secondary Education Rated 'Good' By Ofsted
- Situated In The Conservation Village Of Bulcote On The Edge Of Burton Joyce
- Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Conservatory & Cloakroom/WC To The Ground Floor
- Spacious Feature Landing, Four Bedrooms & Bathroom To The First Floor
- Good Sized Front Garden, Driveway For Around Three/Four Cars & Garage With Utility Area
- Scope For Modernisation - An Opportunity To Create A Home That Suits Your Individual Living Requirements
- Early Enquiries & Viewings Encouraged To Avoid Disappointment
A wonderful detached family home in a highly-regarded & sought-after location offered for sale for the first time since the vendor acquired the property over 40 years ago. Accommodation includes separate reception rooms, a conservatory, ground floor wc & 4 bedrooms and offers scope for modernisation. For room dimensions and configuration please refer to the floor plan.
Bulcote is a very sought after picturesque village situated between Nottingham and Southwell offering convenient road links to the A46 and A52 which, in turn, give access to the M1 and A1. The area is surrounded by open countryside and there's an excellent range of amenities in the neighbouring village of Burton Joyce including a Co-op Store, post office, takeaways, dentist and doctors surgeries, a library and three popular pubs including the Award Winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately eight miles north east of Nottingham city, Bulcote has good bus and rail links (from Burton Joyce Train Station) and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to both Primary and Secondary Education both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, four miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Starbucks, Morrisons and a M&S Food Hall.
For room dimensions, please refer to the floor plan.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property. There is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu double glazing.
Newark & Sherwood District Council.
Council Tax Band E, for which the charge for the current financial year is £2,614.87. Prospective purchasers are advised to check this.
£385,000.00 (three hundred and eighty five thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
The Spinney, Bulcote, Nottingham, NG14 5GX
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station1.0 miles
- Lowdham Station1.4 miles
- Netherfield Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce
Burton Joyce Business Centre 49c Main Street Burton Joyce Nottingham NG14 5DX
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145GX. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.