Town Street, NG16
- Residential Property
- Potential Development Opportunity (STP)
- Existing Planning Consent
- Prominent Location
The premises also benefit from a ground floor garage and sit within a site of 1.34 acres / 0.54 hectares which comprise of the former rectory grounds.
There is a conditional planning consent attached to the site for the erection of a two bedroom bungalow house with attached garage at the rear of The Rectory under reference number 20/00547/FUL
For further information please contact Bolsover District Council on
We are informed that a number of trees on the site have preservation orders. Further information is available from the agents.
Council Tax Payable £2,629.51
Offers in excess of £325,000
The premises are available Freehold.
Unless stated all prices are quoted exclusive of VAT.
The subject property is located with a frontage to Town Street close to the centre of Pinxton in a predominantly residential location.
Pinxton is approximately 4 miles from Alfreton, which provides high street shops, a Tesco store and a range of other amenities. The site is a short distance from the East Midlands Designer Outlet (McArthur Glen). The A38 leading to Derby and Junction 28 of the M1 Motorway are in close proximity.
To the south east of the property is an industrial estate surrounding Brookhill Road.
Town Street, NG16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station2.5 miles
- Alfreton Station2.5 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station3.1 miles
About the agent
The Company was established in 1987 by Stephen Musson and Matthew Liggins. It is a Nottingham City Centre based Practice but acts for clients, corporate and private, throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Musson Liggins is a General Practice Surveying firm providing a comprehensive range of both conventional and specialist property services. Each Director specialises in widely differing areas of expertise, ably supported by a strong, in depth surveying team along with highly compete
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TownHousePinxton. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Musson Liggins Limited, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.