Lordship Lane, London, N17
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- No Agent Fees
- Students Can Enquire
- Bills Included
- Property Reference Number: 1048953
WOODGREEN N17 - Large open plan Studio accommodation for single (£ 1100) or double occupancy (£1200), all bills included, available now!!!
Walking distance from Woodgreen Underground Station or Turnpike Lane Underground Station or Bruce Grove Overground Station (TFL Zone 3).
Bus-links to central London Waterloo/Woodgreen/Turnpike/Ilfordfrom door step, shops, restaurants, takeaway and ATM within 1 min walk
Close to all local amenities including Sainsbury's local, Morrisons Supermarket, Chain and Independent Coffee Houses, Pubs/Bars and other local household shops, GP, shopping mall and leisure center - all within walking distance!
Walking distance from Wood Green High Street, which offers array of shops, Mall, entertainment – cinema, pub &bar and restaurants, 24hr Gym and Library etc
The available accommodation is part of a large modern boutique house. The entire property is designed by an architect to a standard of AIR BnB with access to a large garden (Apple and Pear trees), patio with bistro table and chairs, and communal kitchen, dining and living space, fit for modern London lifestyle!
ALL BILLS INCLUDED -Council Tax, Gas, Electricity and Free Virgin Superfast WiFi Broadband
Summary & Exclusions:
- Rent Amount: £1,100.00 per month (£253.85 per week)
- Deposit / Bond: £1,100.00
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Property comes furnished
- Available to move in from 30 March, 2021
- Minimum tenancy term is 12 months
- Maximum number of tenants is 1
- Students welcome to enquire
- No Pets, sorry
- No Smokers
- Not Suitable for Families / Children
- Bills Included
- No Parking Available
- Property has garden access
- EPC Rating: D
If calling, please quote reference: 1048953
You will not be charged any admin fees.
** Contact today to book a viewing and have the landlord show you round! **
Request Details form responded to 24/7, with phone bookings available 9am-9pm, 7 days a week.
Lordship Lane, London, N17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bruce Grove Station0.8 miles
- White Hart Lane Station0.9 miles
- Turnpike Lane Station0.8 miles
About the agent
OpenRent is the UK's largest letting agent, using online services to make renting your property cheaper and more convenient than ever before - while holding quality and security as our top priorities.
For a one-off fee off £49 inc VAT you get:
• Listing on Rightmove and other leading property portals
• Advertising your property to millions of high quality tenants
• A tenancy agreement and access to our digital signing services
• Registration of the tenancy deposi
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 104895306032021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by OpenRent, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.