Harkstead Lane, Woolverstone, Ipswich
- Character Property
- Detached 4 Bedroom Family Home
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fast Internet Connection
- Double Garage and Cartlodge
- B&B business opportunity
- Outside office with Garden views
- Nearby Marina and Sailing Area
- Ipswich High School Nearby
- 60 minute rail connection to London Liverpool Street
This charming four-bedroom period property full of character is approached via a private driveway and sits within a plot of 1.3 acres with beautiful surrounding views of open farmland.
The original part of the property is believed to date back to the 16th century, and was sympathetically extended some 45years ago to form the splendid home it is today. A versatile accommodation with good decorative order throughout, the current owners have successfully been operating a B&B business for the past 10 years.
ABOUT THE AREA
The property is located in the highly sought-after area of Woolverstone, a small village in Suffolk located on the scenic Shotley peninsula. Located just 6km from Ipswich along the picturesque River Orwell and close to the Woolverstone Marina and the Royal Harwich Yacht Club.
Maytrees is near to some exceptional schools including Ipswich High School and the Royal Hospital School.
The property is also close to Manningtree and Ipswich train stations where you can arrive at London Liverpool Street in just over an hour.
From the A14 Wherstead interchange, exit the roundabout and take the A137 to Ipswich central and docks. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto The Strand/B1456 and continue for approx. 3.5 miles and turn right onto Harkstead Lane. After approx. half a mile Maytrees will be located on the left.
Harkstead Lane, Woolverstone, Ipswich
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Derby Road Station3.8 miles
- Ipswich Station4.0 miles
- Wrabness Station3.9 miles
About the agent
At Fine & Country, we offer a refreshing approach to selling exclusive homes, combining individual flair and attention to detail with the expertise of local estate agents to create a strong international network, with powerful marketing capabilities.
Moving home is one of the most important decisions you will make; your home is both a financial and emotional investment. We understand that it's the little things ' without a price tag ' that make a house a home, and this makes us a valuab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100063004895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Woodbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.