Castle Street, Salisbury
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- ROOM FOR DOUBLE OCCUPANCY IN SHARED HOUSE
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- CLEANER PROVIDED TWICE A MONTH
- SUPERFAST VIRGIN BROADBAND UP TO 200MB
- EN SUITE BATHROOM
- GROUND FLOOR
- AVAILABLE NOW
Ideal for a couple! Double room (two single beds) for double occupancy with en suite on ground floor.
All bills included, super fast broadband up to 200mb, cleaner twice a month & smart TV in room. A short walk to the City Centre and railway station. Communal kitchen and living area with 42 inch smart TV.
Castle Street, Salisbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Salisbury Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Cloud Homes offer a property management and residential sales business. Our service is backed by a huge amount of industry experience from every one of our staff members
Our property management has a strong focus on customer service, compliance and legislation. We manage properties nationwide.
Alongside the experience of our property sales experts our staff all receive training from Rightmove on how to rent or sell your home online as quickly as possible. We know the future of pro
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101727000195. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cloud Homes, Salisbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.