Aldenham Road, Bushey, WD19
- Contemporary style kitchen
- Fully tiled porcelain bathrooms/ensuites
- High standard throughout
- Secure video entry system and key fob entry
- 10 Year structural warranty
- Juliet Balcony
- Help to Buy available
- Close to station
- Nearby Watford Town Centre
Following Government Guidelines, these apartments are available for viewings
An exclusive collection of nine apartments in
the heart of Bushey. These elegant one, two & three bedroom apartments are perfectly placed for transport links, supermarkets, parks & eateries within this lovely leafy town with direct routes into Central London in under 20 minutes. Also within touching distance of all that nearby Watford Town Centre has to offer.
Each apartment is configured to maximise space and light and incorporates a neutral colour scheme and modern accents through branded appliances, clean lines and high quality specification
*Please note internal pictures show CGI images of the interior decor and furniture for illustrative purposes only
Open Plan Living
6.2m x 3.5m
5.4m x 3.89m
Aldenham Road, Bushey, WD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.1 miles
- Watford High Street Station0.6 miles
- Carpenders Park Station1.3 miles
About the agent
Sewell & Gardner are an independent Estate Agency based in Hertfordshire, with branches in Rickmansworth, Chorleywood, Watford, Croxley Green and a dedicated Land & New Homes department. With over ten years of experience, Sewell & Gardner Land & New Homes understand and appreciate the work which goes into land acquisition and property development.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NHS210016. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sewell & Gardner, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.