Western Gardens, Ealing Common area, London
- A distinctive semi-detached halls-adjoining Edwardian property
- Accommodation arranged over two floors retaining a wealth of period features
- Well-proportioned lofty rooms retaining the ambience of the period
- Pretty west-facing rear lawned garden backing on to lawn tennis courts
- Well-placed for transport facilities and local schools
- Total approx floor area 174.4 sq m / 1877 sq ft
Situated in a favoured residential location with an east / west aspect and enjoying open views at the rear over Ealing Lawn Tennis Club grounds.
Location: Well-placed for Ealing Common, West Acton & Ealing Broadway stations & town centre. Good Road connections for M4 / M40 motorways, A4, A40 and North Circular Road.
Local schools: Ellen Wilkinson High, Twyford CofE High, The Japanese School, Durston House, Notting Hill & Ealing High and St Benedict’s and a number of Primary schools.
Elegant hall: Staircase with balustrade & spindles; mosaic tiled floor; dado rail & Lincrusta
Reception room / dining room (front): Wood floor; moulded ceiling; picture rail; period fire place surround; fitted wall unit with display shelves
Reception room (rear): Wood floor; moulded ceiling; picture rail; period fire place surround; French doors to rear garden
Breakfast room area: Ceramic tiled floor; corniced ceiling; picture rail; two fitted cupboards (one housing gas central heating boiler); underfloor heating; French doors to rear garden
Kitchen: Twin sink unit; range of fitted wall and floor cupboards; work tops; range cooker with multi-ring hob; dual ovens; extractor hood; integral fridge/freezer; integral dish washer; underfloor heating
Landing with Atrium: Airing cupboard housing lagged hot water cylinder
Bedroom 1 (front): Corniced ceiling; picture rail; wood floor; period fire place surround; communicating with bedroom 5
Bedroom 5 (as dressing room): Dual entrance; Oriel window
Bedroom 2 (rear): Corniced ceiling; picture rail; wood floor; fitted wall units
Bathroom: Part-tiled walls; tiled floor; roll-top bath with shower attachment; shower cubicle; wash hand basin; low-level WC suite
Bedroom 3 (side): Period fire place surround
Bedroom 4 (rear): Period fire place surround; picture rail
Very large loft space: Offering potential to extend (subject to usual regulations)
Pretty west-facing rear lawned garden: Of approx 37’5 x 25’4 (11.41m x 7.72m) with flagstone side area and patio; herb garden and shrubs; ornamental fish pond; backing on to lawn tennis courts
Outside utility room: Sink; plumbed for washing machine & dryer
EPC Rating = E
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Western Gardens, Ealing Common area, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ealing Common Station0.2 miles
- North Ealing Station0.3 miles
- West Acton Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Grimshaw and Co are an independent, qualified Estate Agents, specialising in the sale of residential property in Ealing, Acton and the surrounding areas of west London. Established since 1967, family-run business Grimshaw and Co have sold thousands of properties and have a wealth of knowledge of the local market.
Derek Grimshaw FRICS and his sales team with many years' experience offer a personal and professional service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 35837_9376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grimshaw & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.