Carlton Meres Holiday Park
- Delta Lakeside Luxury Lodge
- Available in November
- 11.5 Month Season for Owners
- On Site Facilities
- Swimming Pool
- Fishing Lake
Arriving in late November 2020, this beautiful Delta Lakeside luxury lodge will be sited on Kingfisher 002 (our last remaining vacant lodge pitch!) complete with a stunning external veranda with the front aspect featuring glazing as standard!
This luxury lodge features a beautifully designed, decorated, and vast open plan living, dining and kitchen space with feature kitchen island. The three bedrooms will offer a master and two guest bedrooms, enabling you to sleep more of the family in comfort and luxury.
If you are looking for the very best value brand new luxury lodge complete with a skirted wrap-around external veranda, and with FREE 2020 and 2021 pitch fees then there is no better choice than this one.
Holiday Home Ownership at Carlton Meres:
• 11.5 month season for Owners.
• Fully stocked fishing lakes, Owners receive two annual fishing permits and there are regular fishing competitions throughout the year.
• Access to miles of public footpaths & bridleways.
• Themed bar, restaurant and venue.
• Heated indoor swimming pool with Owner-only swim sessions.
• Outdoor heated swimming pool.
• Assigned parking including double parking bays on our new developments.
• Barrier entry/exit system with wireless fobs.
• Owners Events, themed weekends, special nights and regular and varied entertainments.
• Park Warden.
• Dog exercise area.
• Shop stocking essential groceries.
Fully stocked fishing lakes in a peaceful countryside setting and close to the legendary Suffolk coastline, Carlton Meres Holiday Park is the best place in Suffolk to start your holiday home ownership memories for you and your family.
Carlton Meres Holiday Park
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Saxmundham Station1.7 miles
- Darsham Station3.8 miles
About the agent
Regarded among the most trusted and successful Independent Estate Agents in Ipswich and the surrounding area. Clients of Nicholas Estates gain a high level of service and strategic marketing advice whether you are buying or selling.
Our staff are trained on both side of the buying and selling process. Coupled with an expert knowledge of local and regional housing markets, we pay close attention to national property t
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9076999. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Estates, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.