Chesham Road, Bovingdon
- Stylish well arrange Mew style property.
- Tucked away private development.
- Highly sough after Bovingdon location.
- Spacious accommodation.
- Finished to a high standard throughout.
- Ensuite shower room to the Master Bedroom.
- High specification Kitchen with integrated appliances.
- Luxuriously fitted bathroom,
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor.
- 10 Year new home warranty.
Bovingdon has a bustling village centre with shopping facilities and amenities, which include the highly regarded village academy school and the village green. For the commuter the M1/M25 access points and the nearby Kings Langley and Hemel Hempstead railway stations are close at hand.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Chesham Road, Bovingdon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hemel Hempstead Station2.3 miles
- Berkhamsted Station3.0 miles
- Apsley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
David Doyle Estate Agents offer a professional, comprehensive service across all price ranges for Residential Sales, Land and New Homes, Residential Lettings, Property Management, Mortgages and Home Finance.
We provide superior coverage and a personal service when selling or letting your property. All our senior staff have been with the firm for more than 15 years providing an exceptional and unique depth of knowledge and experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16390_DOYL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David Doyle Estate Agents, Boxmoor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.