Ideal First Home or Investment
- No Onward Chain
- Good Size Sitting Room
- Kitchen area with integrated appliances
- Double Bedroom
- Large Bathroom
- Allocated Parking
- Bike Shed
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazing
The property benefits from gas central heating and full double glazing. An entry phone system provides access to the communal hallway, and the apartments front door is on the 2nd floor. Off the hallway there are two good sized storage/cloaks cupboards one houses the central heating boiler. The open plan sitting room/kitchen has a splay bay window and offers ample space for an assortment of furniture. The kitchen has a built-in gas hob, electric oven, extractor hood, fridge/freezer and washing machine/tumble dryer. There is a good-sized double bedroom with built in wardrobes and a bathroom with a shower over the bath.Outside: The apartment has an allocated parking space and there is various parking bays for visitors. Access to a secure bike and bin shed.Tenure: Held on a long lease understood to be around 118 years unexpired. Ground rent £270.38 per annum. Service charge £959 per annum. Please note that the servicecharge is for the maintenance of all communal areas, including the garden and for the building insurance. Please ask your solicitors to verify this information
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Ideal First Home or Investment
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wendover Station1.1 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station2.8 miles
- Little Kimble Station3.8 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9273552. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Wendover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.