Earl Street, Sheffield, S1
We're excited to let you know our brand new, high specification development in the heart of Sheffield City Centre is now COMPLETE!
As Sheffield once again comes in the top 3 of this years list for the highest rental yields available, buy to let properties in the city are once again high in demand.
FINAL 25 units now launched to the market
* Direct from Award winning developer awards as developer and letting agent
* Completed development so any off plan risk is gone!
* Immediate Income from the date of completion !
* 8% GUARANTEED INCOME for 3 Years!
* Hands off investment
* 195 Year Lease
* 10 Year Structual Warranty
* Benefit from current stamp duty holiday
* £97,000 Entry Point for Studio Apartments
* £122,000 Entry Point for 1 Bedroom Apartments
* £180,000 Entry Point for 2 Bedroom Apartments
These types of opportunities come to the market at such great value and we anticipate a huge surge in demand!
We have some exceptional offers in place for any purchase prior to 31st March 2021!
The Lightbox in Sheffield is offering 8% net rental income assured for 3 years and is set in a state of the art purpose built atrium-style development is set to change the landscape for investors in Sheffield! The Lightbox is a pioneering build consisting of studio, one and two bedroom apartments with state of the art specification and the benefit of cutting edge facilities such as dedicated concierge, on-site gym and residents only cinema.
A full-length glazed roof and four-storey atrium landings provide a stunning centre piece to the development, affording Lightbox residents beautiful sky views from the first floor upwards.
The Lightbox boasts just 169 one- and two- bed apartments and studios over four spacious levels, Lightbox is just a stone's throw from Sheffield's trendiest bars, clubs and restaurants, and well-served by city centre shops, theatres and transport hubs and as it is perfect for both investors tapping into the lucrative Sheffield rental market and also young vibrant City professionals wishing to live life to the fullest.
With rental demand in Sheffield increasingly outstripping supply and as the city is poised to enter its most significant period of inward investment in recent history, this represents a unique opportunity to capitalise on excellent yields, in a prime development hot spot and with the developers offering investors 8% NET yield, assured for 3 years.
Earl Street, Sheffield, S1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Granville Road/The Sheffield College Tram Stop0.4 miles
- West Street Tram Stop0.5 miles
- City Hall Tram Stop0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years' experience in the property sector Noble Living offers an unbeatable service at an unbeatable price. With packages starting from as little as £99, we can tailor our service to suit your needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 2sc180000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Noble Living, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.