The Drive, Ickenham, Uxbridge, UB10
- Set within 8.5 acres of greenbelt land and landscaped grounds
- Private resident's leisure suite - swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna & gym
- Outdoor tennis courts, private gardens and lake
- Impressive wrap around terrace
- Estate management
- Individual storage for each apartment
- Luxurious specification throughout with underfloor heating throughout
- Two parking spaces for each apartment
- TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GOVERNMENTS STAMP DUTY 'HOLIDAY' AND SAVE UP TO £15,000 WHEN YOU BUY AT HAREFIELD PLACE
- IN PERSON AND VIRTUAL VIEWINGS AVAILABLE BY APPOINTMENT
A luxurious three bedroom, three bathroom second floor penthouse apartment in the new contemporary collection. Boasting an impressive wrap around terrace which offers views of the Colne Valley Regional Park. The large Master Bedroom features a luxury en-suite bathroom and dressing area.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE GOVERNMENTS STAMP DUTY 'HOLIDAY' AND SAVE UP TO £15,000 WHEN YOU BUY AT HAREFIELD PLACE
Harefield Place is an exquisite ensemble of just 25 two and three bedroom luxury apartments, nestling amidst 8.5 acres of verdant greenbelt countryside, yet within easy reach of central London. Ideally located in Ickenham, off one of the most desirable private roads in Middlesex, this magnificent development offers nine spectacular homes in an original Georgian mansion house, with a further 16 superb apartments in an adjacent purpose-designed new building. These exceptional apartments sit within extensive, beautifully landscaped grounds, enjoying the exclusive use of private leisure facilities and a secluded lake, with unparalleled views over South Buckinghamshire and beyond.
RESIDENTS LEISURE AMENITIES - At Harefield Place, you can take the time to truly look after yourself, with exclusive access to luxury wellness facilities including an indoor pool, fully-equipped gym, sauna & steam room and hot tub. Plus, with a tennis court within the grounds you can polish up your serve or take a relaxing stroll around the beautiful gardens and relax by the lake.
Once a gentleman stately country residence, Harefield Place is a historic Grade II listed house that has been lovingly restored to its former glory. Behind the elegant Georgian façade, original features abound, from the imposing entrance hall to the high ceilings and tall sash windows that every apartment offers. Complementing this understated grandeur is an exquisite modern masterpiece, which offers more contemporary open-plan layouts along with private balconies and terraces. Whether modern or traditional, each space has been creatively conceived as a perfect backdrop to your lifestyle.
Despite its tranquil setting and old world charm, Harefield Place is surprisingly well connected: whether heading to the West End, the City, Europe or further afield, road, rail and air travel are all easily accessible. With three of the ten most in-demand Tube stops all within less than 3 miles, travelling into central London is speedy and direct, taking just over 30 minutes. Ickenham station (6 minutes), Hillingdon station (8 minutes) and Ruislip station (9 minutes) are on the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines, while West Ruislip station (8 minutes) is on the Central line. West Ruislip station also provides rail travel into London. By car, the M40, M25 and M4 are each a short drive; the proximity of Stockley Park and Uxbridge Business Park (both within a 15 minute drive) enhance the prospect of a work-life balance.
While we continue to operate within government guidelines, the housing market remains open for business. We continue to take customer calls and our sales team remain available. The safety of both our staff and our customers remains paramount. we have strict measures in place and viewings are available on an appointment only basis. Social distancing measures must be adhered to at all times.
If you prefer not to visit, we are also available over the phone and we can offer virtual tours of many of our homes.
*Stamp Duty holiday applies to First and next time buyers with a completion by 30th June 2021. Stamp Duty tax is payable on investment and second home purchases.
The Drive, Ickenham, Uxbridge, UB10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ickenham Station1.2 miles
- Hillingdon Station1.3 miles
- West Ruislip Station1.3 miles
About the development
Harefield Place, The Drive, Ickenham
- 25 luxury, two and three bedroom apartments
- Just off one of the most desirable private roads in Middlesex
- Exclusive use of private residents facilities
- Swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and gym
- Outdoor tennis courts and a secluded lake
- Show Homes available to view by appointment only
Since 1999, we have established an enviable reputation for delivering exceptional, individually designed luxury homes that combine exquisite design with exceptional quality all, in the most stunning surroundings.
Solely working in the most enviable locations throughout Buckinghamshire, Hertfordshire, Surrey and Middlesex, we spend considerable time and knowledge in selecting sites that provide all the tranquility you need, while remaining well connected.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 14bh. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manorgrove Homes Ltd. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Highest average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.