Edith New Close, Swindon
- We are delighted to offer for sale an immaculate three bedroom link detached house
- Located within in a sought after development in North Swindon within close proximity of local amenities
- Offering superb living space making it ideal for a first time buyer or family home
- 16 ft lounge with double glazed patio doors to the rear garden and a separate dining room
- Refitted kitchen with built in electric double oven, hob, extractor hood and a newly fitted dishwasher
- Tiered rear garden laid to block paving for ease of maintenance
- Single garage located to the rear of the property with parking for one vehicle in front
- An early viewing is highly advised to appreciate all this wonderful home has to offer
We are DELIGHTED TO OFFER FOR SALE an IMMACULATE three bedroom link detached house with GARAGE and PARKING located within in a SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPMENT in North Swindon within CLOSE PROXIMITY of local amenities and offering SUPERB LIVING SPACE making it IDEAL FOR A FIRST TIME BUYER OR FAMILY HOME.
We are delighted to offer for sale an immaculate three bedroom link detached house located within in a sought after development in North Swindon within close proximity of local amenities and offering superb living space making it ideal for a first time buyer or family home.
The accommodation comprises entrance hall, cloakroom, 16 ft lounge with double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, a separate dining room and a refitted kitchen with built in electric double oven, hob, extractor hood and a newly fitted dishwasher. On the first floor is a master bedroom with en suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a modern family bathroom.
Outside is a tiered rear garden laid to block paving for ease of maintenance and a single garage with parking to the the front.
In addition the property has gas fired central heating and UPVC double glazed windows throughout. An early viewing is highly advised to appreciate all this wonderful home has to offer.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed front door. Double glazed window to front aspect. Stairs rising to first floor accommodation. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Wooden tiled floor. Doors to cloakroom, lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Fitted with a white suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Radiator.
Lounge 16' 1" x 10' 4" ( 4.90m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Double glazed patio doors to rear garden. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 5" ( 3.30m x 2.87m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect. Radiator. Wooden tiled floor.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 7' 10" ( 3.43m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Double glazed door to rear garden. Refitted with an extensive range of base and wall mounted units comprising cupboards and drawers. Work surfaces. Built in electric double oven and hob with extractor hood over. Integrated newly fitted dishwasher. Space and plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Under stairs storage cupboard. Wooden tiled floor.
First Floor Accommodation
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Stairs rising from ground floor accommodation. Radiator. Airing cupboard. Access to loft space. Doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' 11" ( 4.06m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Fitted wardrobe.
Obscure double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted with a white suite comprising shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 12' 7" ( 4.24m x 3.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 7' 6" ( 2.36m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted with a white suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level WC. Tiling to water sensitive areas. Radiator. Extractor fan. Shaver point.
Enclosed by railing with an outside light.
A tiered rear garden laid to block paving for ease of maintenance and enclosed by walling with gated side access.
Located to the rear of the property with a metal up and over door and parking in front for one vehicle.
Available on request.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Edith New Close, Swindon
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Swindon Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Connells, Swindon (North)
Unit B11 North Swindon District Centre, Thamesdown Drive, Swindon, SN25 4AN
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Swindon North for all your property needs
At Connells our tea
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SDN309751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Swindon (North). Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.