Church Street, New Mill
- 3 storey end terraced
- Dining kitchen with Aga
- Lounge with log burning stove
- First floor bedroom and bathroom
- Attractively presented with modern fittings
- Seating area to side
- Convenient location
- Energy rating 64 (Band D)
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
DINING KITCHEN 15' 9" x 14' 1" (4.8m x 4.29m) Fitted with a range of base units with wooden worksurfaces, ceramic sink with mixer tap, Aga range cooker, integrated fridge freezer, large built in storage cupboard to one side of the chimney breast, exposed beams to the ceiling, tiled floor, central heating radiator and staircase to the upper ground floor.
UPPER GROUND FLOOR
LOUNGE 15' 9" x 13' 11" (4.8m x 4.24m) A good sized lounge with window to the front, chimney breast with log burning stove, exposed beams to the ceiling, wooden floorboards, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, central heating radiator, side entrance door and staircase to the first floor.
LANDING With loft access hatch.
BEDROOM 14' 3" x 8' 4" (4.34m x 2.54m) A double bedroom with window to the front, painted wooden floorboards and central heating radiator.
SHOWER ROOM 7' 7" x 9' 7 max" (2.31m x 2.92m) With large walk in shower with glazed screen, tiled walls, overhead and rinse showerheads, high flush wc, reclaimed wooden unit with washbasin and mixer tap, partly panelled walls, obscure glazed window to the side, wooden floor and combination towel rail and radiator.
OUTSIDE There is a small slate chipped seating area to the side with planted border and stone steps. To the front of the house there is a small yard / path area which leads to the kitchen door.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION The property is Freehold. Energy rating 64 (Band D).
VIEWING By appointment with Wm Sykes & Son.
LOCATION From the centre of New Mill follow the A635 Penistone Road towards Shepley. Take the second left off this road onto Church Street. The property is the first house on the left hand side within a row of 3 properties.
Brochures2 Church Street b...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Church Street, New Mill
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockholes Station1.8 miles
- Stocksmoor Station1.8 miles
- Shepley Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Wm. Sykes & Son are Holmfirth's longest established independent estate agents and auctioneers. Established in 1866, we have been trusted for generations.
Our friendly, inviting office is in the heart of the Pennine village of Holmfirth, making us perfectly placed to serve our customers in the Holme Valley and all the surrounding areas. We also regularly sell and rent properties in areas like Hebden Bridge,
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102921012846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by WM. Sykes & Son, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.