Whyke Lane, Chichester, PO19
- Renovated Period Property
- Within Close Proximity to Chichester City Centre
- Three Bedrooms
- Bay Fronted Lounge/Dining Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Utility Room
- Outbuilding with Rear Access
- South Westerly Aspect Rear Garden
9' 7'' x 11' 8'' (2.92m x 3.55m)
12' 11'' x 11' 10'' (3.93m x 3.60m)
11' 10'' x 9' 7'' (3.60m x 2.92m)
4' 4'' x 9' 1'' (1.32m x 2.77m)
6' 5'' x 8' 9'' (1.95m x 2.66m)
First Floor Landing
11' 1'' x 9' 10'' (3.38m x 2.99m)
7' 6'' x 9' 10'' (2.28m x 2.99m)
6' 9'' x 9' 7'' (2.06m x 2.92m)
9' 1'' x 13' 0'' (2.77m x 3.96m)
South Westerly Aspect Rear Garden With Garden Studio
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Whyke Lane, Chichester, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station0.6 miles
- Fishbourne Station2.1 miles
- Bosham Station3.5 miles
About the agent
We are Independent Estate Agents with branches in Chichester and Bognor Regis.
With traditional values and a modern approach, we are here to make the process of buying or selling your next home easy.
Every property is unique and all our customer's needs differ. We offer a dedicated and tailored service throughout West Sussex to make sure that you get the best results from your house search or your property sale.We believe in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10809111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Brooks, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.