Glendale Road, Erith
- WELL PRESENTED 2 BEDROOM END TERRACE HOUSE.
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
- APPROX 45 FOOT REAR GARDEN WITH REAR & SIDE ACCESS.
- GOOD SIZE TIMBER SHED WITH POWER & LIGHT.
- FITTED KITCHEN / DINER WITH HANDY UTILITY CUPBOARD.
- GROUND FLOOR BATHROOM & 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS UPSTAIRS.
- CLOSE TO FRANKS PARK, DOCTORS, SCHOOLS & LOCAL SHOPS.
- CHOICE OF 2 TRAIN STATIONS - ERITH & BELVEDERE
- SAME LINE / 1 OR 2 STOPS FROM ABBEYWOOD AND CROSSRAIL.
- LOVELY PROPERTY - CALL TO BOOK A VIEWING.
Able Estates are pleased to bring to the market this well presented Chain Free 2 Double bedroom Victorian Style End of Terrace House.
Once inside you will find an Entrance Porch, Lounge, Fitted Kitchen / Diner with Handy under stairs Utility Cupboard, Ground Floor Bathroom and a Lobby area which in turn gives you access to the Rear Garden. Moving upstairs you will find 2 Double Bedrooms.
The property also benefits from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating, Timber Shed with Power and Light and a 45 Foot Rear Garden with rear and side access.
The property is within walking distance of the picturesque Franks Park Woodland, Local Shops, Schools, Bus Routes and Erith ( zone 6) and Belvedere ( zone 5 ) Train Stations. From these you can get you in to the London Stations in approximately 35 / 40 minutes plus you are on the same line and only 1 or 2 stops from Abbey wood Station which will have Crossrail running from it in the not too distant future.
If you have any questions about this lovely period property or would like to book a viewing, then please call us and we will be happy to help.
Lounge. - 13'6" (4.11m) x 11'4" (3.45m)
Kitchen / Diner. - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom 1. - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Bedroom 2. - 11'4" (3.45m) x 10'6" (3.2m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Purchasers must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Glendale Road, Erith
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Belvedere Station0.6 miles
- Erith Station0.6 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Able Estates was born in February 1997 and was started by Paul and Dawn Servis ( brother and sister ) and their best friend Peter Jones.
Prior to Ables the 3 directors all worked for a corporate agent and decided that if they could get the money together they would give it a go themselves and now 20 years on Ables is still going strong - the rest is history as they say.
The South East London Branch came first and in October 1998 they opened the North Kent Branch.
In the 20 y
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5628_ABLE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Able Estates, North Kent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.