Kentmere Approach, Seacroft, Leeds, LS14 1JP
- Just 20 minutes from Leeds city centre, enjoy more space for your money compared to central Leeds
- Close to train station and motorway, ideal for commuting to the north's major towns and cities
- Close to Leeds Trinity shopping centre, enjoy a day out in the centre of Leeds
- Open plan, studio apartment style kitchen, dining and living space; perfect for entertaining friends
- Large master bedrooom with an ensuite, ideal for unwinding at the end of the day
- A spacious ground floor bedroom, the ideal space for a home office
- High ceilings and extra-large windows make the home feel light and spacious
- Part Exchange available - if we sell your home for more, we'll share the profit
- New build homes are approximately 65% more energy efficient than older homes
- 10 Year Build Warranty offers you peace of mind; simply move in and enjoy your new home
This home is perfect for first-time buyers. Whether you're a young couple who love to host or friends who like to have their own space, this home is great for you. On the ground floor, you'll find a shower room and a good size bedroom that would easily fit a double bed, great for guests. This space would also make a great home office.
Up the stairs, you'll find an open plan kitchen dining and living area. This great, studio flat urban layout is perfect for young couples. The large windows make the open-plan layout appear bigger than it is flooding the space with light.
Up the second flight of stairs is where you'll find the master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. The space is great for relaxing in after a long day and the ensuite adds luxury and privacy.
About the area
Located 4 miles east of Leeds, Identity is perfect for those who work in the city. The journey can take as little as 14 minutes by car or there's plenty of local transport options to choose from. Access to the M1 and M62 is a short distance away, ideal for those who work further afield, visiting relatives, or days out.
Just 15 minutes away from home, Roundhay Park is said to be one of the largest parks in Europe with more than 700 acres of woodland, lakes, and gardens to explore, the nearest entrance to Roundhay Park is 0.7 miles from home. There's a lakeside cafe and boating jetty, as well as a bowling green and children's play area.
At Strata, we design and build beautiful contemporary homes. We love Scandinavian design and this influence flows through everything we do. Large windows, high ceilings, and clean lines in the finer details create a feeling of space and light. Every home design is carefully considered to create a space for you to live and grow. Our interior designers are passionate about helping our customers bring their dream home to life.
Home isn't just about four walls, it's about being part of a wider community. Our customers join the community before the foundations have even been laid for their home, through the Instagram hashtag #MyStrataStory. This growing online community of Strata homeowners has become a source of inspiration, friendship, and support, and that community spirit continues offline on all our developments.
"Through #MyStrataStory we've become really close with our neighbours before we've even moved in. We've already met up with them and become good friends." - Anna, Strata customer"
- Available to buy off plan
- Good transport links
- Easy reach of the city centre
- Quality schools in the local area
Kentmere Approach, Seacroft, Leeds, LS14 1JP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cross Gates Station1.9 miles
- Leeds Station3.4 miles
- Burley Park Station4.0 miles
About the development
What our customers say about us
- "The house was everything we could have ever hoped for, we moved in and just enjoyed life"
- "The customer service is great even after moving in to our property they still show they care about us."
- "I would always recommend Strata to friends and family, they gave us a dream and made it happen."
- "From our first visit until we moved into our new home Strata have been absolutely amazing!"
- "We couldn't be happier with our home and are so glad that we chose Strata!"
- Ambition, Leeds
We are a modern family business with a fresh approach to home building. Our love of design and quality underpins a desire to create beautiful homes of the highest standards. We hand-select our suppliers to offer the best possible ranges and exceptionally high quality specification in every home we build.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Livornoa010J00002DgHVDQA3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strata. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.