Middlecroft Drive, Strensall
- Extended 4 bedroom detached house
- Set in this popular residential area
- Convenient for village amenities
- Large lounge & separate dining room
- 18'6 x 11'7 breakfast kitchen
- Master bedroom with dressing room & ensuite
- Well tended gardens to front and rear
- Double brick garage
Entrance Hall - Entrance door, dado rail, radiator, stairs to first floor. Carpet. Doors to;
Cloaks/Wc - Low level WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
Lounge - 5.18m x 4.88m (17' x 16') - Two uPVC double glazed windows to front, ceiling cornicing, radiator, TV point, power points. Carpet.
Dining Room - 4.27m x 2.34m (14' x 7'8) - Double glazed window to front, radiator, power points. Carpet.
Breakfast Kitchen - 5.64m x 3.53m (18'6 x 11'7) - Full range of modern fitted units comprising stainless steel sink unit with cupboards below, base units with cupboards and drawers, matching wall units, granite work surfaces, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, power points, double glazed window to rear, walk in pantry, radiator. uPVC double glazed door to;
Conservatory - 3.35m x 3.30m (11' x 10'10) - uPVC Double glazed windows to three aspects, power points. Carpet.
First Floor Landing - uPVC double glazed window to side, balustrade. Carpet. Doors to;
Bedroom 1 - 3.07m x 4.37m (10'1 x 14'4) - uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, power points. Carpet. Arch to;
Dressing Room - uPVC double glazed window to front, built in wardrobes, power points. Carpet. Door to;
En-Suite Shower Room - Walk in shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low level WC, double glazed window to rear, chrome towel rail/radiator. Vinyl floor covering.
Bedroom 2 - 4.32m x 2.54m (14'2 x 8'4) - uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, power points. Carpet.
Bedroom 3 - 3.53m x 3.10m (11'7 x 10'2) - uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points. Carpet.
Bedroom 4 - 2.54m x 2.54m (8'4 x 8'4) - uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, power points. Carpet.
Bathroom - Three piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with mains operated shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazed window to side, chrome towel rail/radiator. Vinyl floor covering.
Outside - Front garden with driveway leading to a detached double brick garage. Good size private rear garden, low maintenance with large patio area, flower borders, shrubs, bushes and timber boundary fencing.
BrochuresBrochureMiddlecroft Drive, Strensall
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Middlecroft Drive, Strensall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Poppleton Station6.0 miles
About the agent
As one of York's leading estate agents Churchills have three local offices offering a wide range of homes for sale around York and the surrounding villages. Our Team are experienced, enthusiastic and friendly, we deal in the sale and rental of residential property in and around York. Our aim is to provide a professional, yet approachable, service offering informed advice from experienced property professionals through proactive marketing techniques.Ch
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30467384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchills Estate Agents, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.