Greenfield Road, Witney, Oxfordshire
- No onward chain
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- Main bedroom with en suite upstairs
- Garage and driveway parking
- Offers will be considered by the seller
A 2 bedroom detached house in the popular village of Stonesfield. Property here doesn't come up very often, so we recommend getting in touch so you can come and see for yourself before someone else does.
Step inside to the welcoming hallway and through to the dual aspect living room. Plenty of natural daylight makes this a light and airy space to relax in.
The dining room has sliding doors that lead to the conservatory, with a lovely view over the garden.
If you are looking for the convenience of being on one level, the ground floor bedroom option and bathroom will appeal to you too.
The kitchen has a good mix of floor and wall units as well as space for appliances.
There is even the convenience of a downstairs toilet.
Perfect for a home office is the area where stairs lead up to the first floor.
The whole of the upper level has been converted to a massive bedroom with a great view and the convenience of an en suite bathroom.
The garden is secluded and private with a summerhouse, shed and greenhouse for the keen gardener.
Driveway parking and a garage
Set in a quiet residential area, if you are looking for some village life surrounded by beautiful countryside, but still being within the reach of town and city too, this could be just what you have been waiting for.
Offers will be considered by the seller.
Greenfield Road, Witney, Oxfordshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Finstock Station1.9 miles
- Combe Station2.0 miles
- Hanborough Station2.9 miles
About the agent
We look after properties in Witney, Banbury, Bicester, Swindon and Aylesbury, but we don't need a branch in every town.
Gatekeeper staff work together, sharing knowledge in one central office.
Our local teams maintain a focus on their areas by getting out to visit more properties and speak to more customers than traditional agents.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10411. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gatekeeper, Swindon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.