Gideons Way, Stanford-le-hope, Essex
- Three bedroom semi detached property
- Good size lounge/diner
- New flooring in lounge
- Modern kitchen
- Garage and driveway parking
- Rear garden
- Close to town centre and railway station
- Great size family home
- Popular location
- New ground floor flooring fitted throughout
Entrance Hall -
Lounge/Diner - 15'7 x 12'8 (4.75m x 3.86m) -
Kitchen - 10'1 x 7'0 (3.07m x 2.13m) -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 12'10 x 10'2 (3.91m x 3.10m) -
Bedroom - 12'10 x 10'1 (3.91m x 3.07m) -
Bedroom - 9'9 x 7'3 (2.97m x 2.21m) -
Rear Garden -
Driveway Parking -
Entrance hall commences with door to side aspect. Stairs lead to first floor landing. Newly fitted ground floor flooring throughout.
Lounge offers patio double glazed sliding doors opening into the rear garden, wooden style flooring, textured to coved ceiling.
Kitchen is fitted with white wall and base mounted units. Ample work surfaces house stainless steel sink drainer with modern mixer tap. Space for appliances. Gas four ringed hob, electric oven under, stainless steel extractor hood over, tiling to splash backs, wooden style flooring. Dual aspect double glazed windows.
First floor landing is home to three bedrooms and family bathroom
All three bedrooms are of a good size and offer wooden style flooring. Double glazed windows.
The master bedroom benefits from fitted wardrobes incorporating over head storage cupboard bridge. Wooden style flooring.
piece bathroom co
mprises, corner bath, wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiling to walls. Obscure double glazed window.
Rear garden. Hard standing seating area. Fencing to boundaries. The remaining garden is laid to lawn.
Driveway parking to front. Garage has up and over door.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Gideons Way, Stanford-le-hope, Essex
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stanford-le-Hope Station0.9 miles
- East Tilbury Station2.9 miles
- Laindon Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Fresh, Basildon and Thurrock's fastest growing agent, was established in 2010 starting out with an initial objective of being unique from competitors and to be known in the local area for doing things differently. As one of the most recognisable brands in the area, we're committed to providing exceptional customer service with an emphasis on professionalism, results and integrity. We continue to challenge traditional estate agency through service and technology with a state-of-the-art website
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30468132. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fresh Property, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.