New Street, Mold
- 2 bedroom Mews House
- Excellent Location for Town Centre
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Spacious Lounge
- Bathroom With Mains Pressure Shower
- Ideal Investment Property
- Allocated Parking
- AVAILABLE TO VIEW NOW!
This well maintained property briefly comprises to the ground floor, entrance porch, light and airy living room with feature fire place, useful understairs storage area, a good size fitted kitchen/diner which benefits from a range of wall and base units with space for dining room table & Chairs and a Upvc door leading to a rear self contained patio area with access to a storage shed
Stairs rise from the living room and onto the landing and two well proportioned bedrooms, master with built in storage cupboard and a fully tiled family bathroom containing light coloured three piece suite with mains pressure shower over bath.
A viewing is recommended to appreciate the excellent location that the property is situated in and the following benefits can also be found at this property, double glazing throughout, economy 7 heating, allocated off road parking and rear access via a communal pathway .
Situated just a few minutes' walk from Mold town Centre and within catchment of some of the area's most popular schools, this property is also ideally placed for easy access to commuter routes, such as the A55 Expressway, allowing easy passage to North Wales, Chester City and the local business parks
PORCH 4' 7" x 4' 1" (1.4m x 1.25m)
LOUNGE 13' 9" x 11' 11" (4.2m x 3.65m)
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 9" x 8' 10" (4.2m x 2.70m)
BATHROOM 6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.9m x 1.7m)
BEDROOM 11' 11" x 10' 7" (3.65m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 8' 10" x 7' 2" (2.70m x 2.2m)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
New Street, Mold
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Buckley Station3.7 miles
- Penyffordd Station4.0 miles
- Hawarden Station4.9 miles
About the agent
Oakfield Property offers a personal, professional sales, letting and property management services. Covering all of Flintshire, Chester, Wrexham and further beyond .We specialise in property sales, lettings and management and are focused on the priorities of Sellers, Buyers, Landlords and Tenants.
Flexibility is our great strength, satisfaction for our clients is our utmost priority. From the first time purchaser, seller, professional property investor to a prospective tenant, we are the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102498001160. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oakfield Property, Buckley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.