Pinner Road, Watford Heath, WD19
- Five bedroom executive home
- 3 Villeroy & Boch bathrooms (5 WC)
- Redesigned to a high standard
- Open plan Kitchen/Family area
- Play room
- Utility room
- En- suite shower & dressing room to master suite
- Ample parking accessed via electric gates
- Walking distance to Bushey Station
- EPC B
This modern design is truly remarkable inside and out and offers well balanced accommodation arranged over three floors.
The current owners have designed and adapted the residence since occupation, so the future owners for this residence will benefit from the functional upgrades to this "turn key" home.
Features include, an electric gated entrance, first floor juliet balcony providing plenty of natural light, an expansive floor area, a spacious kitchen/family room, a gorgeous master suite with walk in dressing room and en-suite shower room, play room, ample storage solutions, surround vision camera security system and pleasant views over Watford Heath.
Occupying a generous plot, Heath house has ample parking accesses via the electric gated drive.
The garden is a low maintenance family garden, perfect for entertaining in the summer months.
Located in the high demand, leafy suburb of Watford Heath, the home is well positioned for the commuters due to a swift overground service from Bushey to Euston station.
The property is also ideally located for Highly regarded schooling located in Northwood, Bushey and Watford.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Pinner Road, Watford Heath, WD19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bushey Station0.5 miles
- Carpenders Park Station0.8 miles
- Watford High Street Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Daniel James Residential, Powered by Keller Williams, Oswestry
The Shire office, The British Ironwork Centre, Oswestry, SY11 4JH
Daniel James Residential offers home sellers a complete moving package. Our business is lucky enough to be part of the industry's largest professional network for Estate Agents. This gives us access to world class software systems and a huge pool of buyers both locally and internationally. With us you truly do get the benefit of both worlds! We are a small bespoke company who genuinely care about the journey of the client, with access to the best and most advanced technology and training syst
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ODM210007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Daniel James Residential, Powered by Keller Williams, Oswestry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.